Developing the Arabian coastline through sustainable and innovative design and engineering
The GCC has seen extraordinary marine development with some of the world’s most famous waterfront projects and artificial islands popping up around the region faster than anywhere else in the world. It is an exciting and dynamic industry and therefore, it is vital to stay ahead through continuous improvement and learning with every new project.
2017 will be no exception and will see the design and development of ambitious projects in the region providing an opportunity to explore proven achievements and new innovations and technologies for coastal management and engineering.
To discuss this and more don’t miss the Marine & Coastal Design and Engineering Forum, taking place from 25-26 April 2017 in Bahrain. Join marine and coastal experts from consultants, contractors, private developers, government representatives and solution providers to share experiences and discuss project challenges and requirements in order to determine best practice in marine engineering, coastal design and project delivery.
Set out over two conference days, the event will feature topics and themes that address essential opportunities and challenges highlighted by core stakeholders and delivered to you by key industry experts. These include:
- Focus on delivering sustainable structures through feasibly increasing structure lifespan
- Looking into waterfront development and artificial islands for recreational and commercial use
- New innovations, techniques and technologies in marine structure engineering and construction
- Understanding the environmental requirements of marine and coastal engineering
- New methods of master planning and design for marine structures to optimise coastal development, function and safety
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Network with industry experts and gain exclusive ideas about marine and coastal engineering practices and design through panel sessions and roundtable discussions
- Hear about the latest projects and case studies on tried and tested methods so that you get the fast-track on what works and what doesn’t including international practice methods
- Gain insight on technical topics that will address the industry’s most demanding and costly challenges to ensure sustainable and robust maritime design and engineering
Who should attend?
- Marine and Maritime Engineering
- Ports and Marine Department
- Planning and Projects
- Government Ministries
- Port Authorities
- Marine Engineering Specialists
- Environmental Agencies
- Private Developers
- Solution Providers
What Others Have to Say
"A very informative summit with enlightening presentations presented by experts and leaders in their fields."
"Great content and very well attended."
"A valuable conference bringing regional experts together for knowledge sharing."